Are you a business owner or marketer trying to grow your business on social media?
Are you frustrated by the amount of effort social media requires only to see little to no payoff?
In this post, you’ll learn to get the most out of social media for much less time and effort.
Social Media Challenges
Running social media for your business is a ton of work and it never stops. You have to keep pushing because you can’t afford to lose the attention of your audience.
Before you know it, you’ve wasted hours of your time and mental energy trying to think of something useful to post.
Finding time to grow your business on social media is challenging. You’re still responsible for running the day-to-day operations of your business.
I’d had this exact same problem. Even though I’d hired an assistant to help me with social media, I still had to provide the ideas.
I had been looking around for resources on how to beat the content overwhelm. During one of my research sessions, I stumbled upon this amazing content calendar.
It promised to be easy to use and was chock full of ideas! It had prompts for every single day of the year and some great done-for-you content as well!
What was also great was that it showed me a list of holidays and special days I didn’t even know existed.
A Great Solution to My Social Media Challenges
It was great that it was a small investment for such immense value so I took the plunge to try it out! I can now say I’m truly amazed by the results!
I went ahead and handed a bunch of ideas from the calendar to my assistant and she was so excited by how easy it had become for her to create all the content.
And the BONUS was that I started getting more followers on social media because I was showing up consistently. Even though the Instagram algorithm change was a bummer, it didn’t hold me back from finding a way to continue showing up and engaging with my audience.
I love all the benefits of this calendar!! And that’s why I wanted to share it with you, today! The year’s closing out and a new decade’s beginning. What if you could start 2020 with great ideas for growing your business?
If you’re just starting out in business, this will help you immensely!
What’s Included in the Social Media Content Calendar
The following benefits are just some of the ones that pushed me to check it out:
- It’s designed to use on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Daily post ideas planned out for you in a proven-to-work system for social media marketing
- 52 quotes and 52 questions already done for you. Use one of each every week! That’s already 2 posts done out of 7!
- 3 completely editable versions to choose from – Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel, Google Calendar
- Complete list of holidays for the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK
- Access to comprehensive lists of weird and special national days and observances
- The calendar is easily translated into 77 different languages. You can reach out to Angie and she can help you to do this in a matter of minutes.
- Lots of support, resources and even tutorials to help you master social media marketing
- 5% of proceeds donated to charity (Outreach International), which I love – a business with a heart and social conscience
- An option to add 155 done-for-you image templates that you can customize with your own branding
I felt it was a great bundle of benefits!
As you can see, Angie does as much of the work for you as possible, allowing you to free up hours of time and stress and focus on the parts of your business you love!
Now that you understand how a social media content calendar will help you get the most out of social media for much less time and effort, it’s time to grab your own copy!
I hope you love the calendar and image templates as much as I do. Once you grab your copy, let me know in the comments what you love most about them!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you click on links and make a purchase. This is, of course, at no cost to you. Please read my disclaimer.